- Tough on fever and gentle on tiny tummies (when used as directed)
- Includes a dropper for dosing
- Suitable for children of the age 2 months to 2 years.
- Sugar-free & no artificial colors
- Starts to relieve fever within 15 minutes
- Gently soothes pain & lowers fever
Why choose Panadol Infant Drops?
Panadol Infant Drops is one of the trusted & recommended brands for children’s pain and fever. Panadol Infant Drops are tough on fever and gentle on tiny tummies when used as directed and give your child relief by getting to work on fever within 15 minutes.
What does it relieve?
- Mild to moderate pain associated with:
- Sore throat
- Common childhood infections
Please refer to the dosage table below.
|Weight (in kg)||Age (in months)||Dosage (in ml)|
|5 - 6||2 - 3||1/2 dropper or 0.4 ml|
|6 - 8||3 - 6||1 dropper or 0.8 ml|
|8 - 10||6 - 12||1 1/2 dropper or 1.2 ml|
|10 - 13||12 - 24||2 dropper or 1.6 ml|
Minimum dosing interval: 4 hours.
Children aged 3 months and above: Maximum daily dosage: 60mg/kg presented in divided doses of 10 - 15 mg/kg throughout the 24-hour period.
Maximum duration of continued use without medical advice: 3 days.
How to use?
For oral administration only.
For dosage refer to the above-mentioned information.
- Contains paracetamol. Do not use with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- If symptoms persist, medical advice must be sought.
- Do not use if seal of bottle is damaged.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Overdose Treatment – Immediate medical management is required in the event of overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.