Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules contain Vitamin D3, which is a fat soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, absorption/utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous, maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function, maintenance of normal teeth, and also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels. Together with Calcium, Vitamin D also helps reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
What Are Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules For?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules Are Beneficial To:
- People who wish to maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Those who have limited exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone weakness
- People who may not be able to absorb adequate amount of vitamin D3
- People with a poor diet or that are lacking fat-soluble Vitamins such as Vitamin D3