Why choose Sensodyne Moutwash?
Sensodyne Mouthwash works alongside Sensodyne toothpaste for lasting sensitivity protection.
When to use it?
Use Sensodyne Mouthwash along with Sensodyne toothpaste when experiencing tooth sensitivity.
How does it work?
Sensodyne Mouthwash contains 3% w/w potassium nitrate which works inside the tooth to build soothing, lasting, ongoing protection around the nerve.
How to use?
Use twice daily after brushing with a fluoride toothpaste. Measure 10 ml and rinse for one minute, then spit out. Do not swallow. Do not rinse with water. Always follow the label
- As with any other oral care products. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not drink from the bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age: unless advised by a dental professional or physician.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist.
- Adverse reactions may occur such as local irritations or gastrointestinal disorders.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find your perfect fit: https://www.sensodyne.com.pk/online-check-up.html